BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS MANAGEMENT INTERN - P&G SUMMER 2022
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Are you energized by solving tough business problems that involve a mix of insights, unleashing growth opportunities and working with data to codify opportunities? Are you curious?
If so, then a role in Analytics and Insights (A&I) is for you! In A&I, we combine human insights, analytics and our ability to work with data to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy … and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, along with an in-depth analytical approach to data deep dive and predictive models to enable insights into how our consumers, markets, and retailers behave.
Your role in A&I will be an active mix of getting your hands dirty in big data, data modeling, analytics while staying in touch with the consumer insights, behaviors and deep understanding of their psychology- all of this brought to life through powerful storytelling and consumer insights that are translated into winning ideas. You will be an advocate for the consumer AND the business data that will drive meaningful business growth. If this is YOU, here’s your opportunity! We’re looking for hardworking, data driven and curious individuals to join us in A&I and help us grow the business!
To give you a flavour, these are some of the projects and results that our ex-interns have worked on:
1. Completed a full scale consumer trends analysis on handwashing habits
2. Developed a pricing strategy for the power variants for detergents
3. Analysed retailer insights to conclude in store drivers for share growth and decide on the sales strategy accordingly
You are a good fit for this role if you:
- Are working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Are studying Market Research, Consumer Behavior, Anthropology, Cognitive Psychology, Mathematics/Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or quantitative social sciences, and in good academic standing.
- Have strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources with basic knowledge on data transformation programs
- Are passionate, curious researcher with strong observational and analytical skills.
- Have creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, strong written and verbal communication, and priority-setting skills.
- You are a penultimate year student graduating in or between December 2022 to June 2023
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: