Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
APAC In-Store Data Manager
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making?
We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Lead and execute top company initiative in better capturing P&G in-store results, by working Sales and an international team of data and IT experts.
- Create a foundation to activate algorithm / machine learning based sales activity – impacting topline sales and improving productivity.
- Leverage new Azure cloud & big data technologies like Spark.
- Lead data governance based on data strategy for in-store data collected by Sales Reps in APAC region.
- Trusted data advisor for business.
- Influence strategy, continuously improve data governance.
- Govern data in all or selected areas of data management: quality, operations, define requirements for storage, reference & master data in partnership with IT and sales, data standards, security, incoming source governance with retail execution team, metadata.
- Govern data changes per stewardship rules, such as data standards, security, quality. Drive stewardship rule improvements. Analyze data, provide data quality insights (eg. coverage, panel stability). Provide training, develop training materials. Provide interpretation consultancy, be a Subject Matter Expert. Drive purchase plan process, advise business on the best data ROI, manage data provider payments. Forecast/track data and IT cost spends. Develop & reinforce data security rules & guidelines. Define & update metadata.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO:
- Have Undergraduate or Master’s Degree level qualifications. Preferred disciplines include; Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Engineering, Business Studies, Analytics, Statistics
- Requires basic Python, basic SQL coding experience and ability to learn Spark.
- Strong leadership skills and active in extra-curricular activities
- Business oriented mindset and comfortable with working with dynamic business scenarios
- Strong networking skills and cross cultural fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for IT technical mastery
- Fresh graduates or experienced professionals welcome to apply
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Job Id: IT 00001604
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Information Technology Manager San José, Costa Rica
- Neuro Diverse Hiring - Technology Department San José, Costa Rica
- Oral Care E-IMEA RBU Business Analyst (m/f) London, United Kingdom
- Information Technology (IT) & Business Solutions Manager Dammam, Saudi Arabia