Begin a meaningful career right here
Artwork Copy Coordinator
Artwork is a critical business process as it provides the information needed for consumer/shopper communications (to select, use and dispose of our products). Providing claims, instructions accurately and on time is key to ensure artwork quality and avoid any quality incidents.
As an Artwork Copy Coordinator, you will handle the development of packaging artworks for bottle labels, tubes, folding boxes, etc.as great packaging artwork is a catalyst to make a product initiative successful. You work together in a multifunctional team, from Design and Marketing to external suppliers like artwork studios and be responsible for the on-time delivery of artworks copy and the copy process performance.
Where necessary, you are able to stand firm in order to ensure that realistic lead times. You will report directly to Artwork & Initiative Leader with the strong functional link to brand and design managers. You will be responsible for owning the Master Copy steps, up until the Final Art approval and secure on time readiness of all Artwork elements needed before kicking off the multifunctional project work.
Training on the Artwork software will be provided for his/her specific categories.
- Key player in engaging multifunctional teams, Design, Marketing and Legal to define the needed Copy elements to be considered.
- Inputs and approves Marketing-owned Copy Elements
- Leads issue resolution between multifunctions on discrepancies in Copy Elements
- Review and approves Final Artwork to ensure compliance
- Conducts gap analysis on a regular basis and make recommendations for artwork copy process and system improvements
- Takes ownership of an action plan, acts with urgency, operates with discipline.
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability; A “can do” attitude.
- Strong ability to work with data (collect, look through, draw conclusions).
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective communication, ability to lead team meetings and influence team to make timely decisions.
- Able to command attention and provide clear direction to others (P&G and external).
- Works autonomously and lead decisions as well as issues accordingly.
- Proactively identifies issues and develops efficient solutions.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: