ASEAN (Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam) Media Planning & Operation Manager
- Exciting opportunity to be the Media Planning & Operation leader for ASEAN (Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam) marketing organization
- Lead relationship management of world class Media Agency to deliver Media Productivity & Value and Media-Led Brand growth, and charter the future innovation for the brands in Media space
- Lead the Joint-Business-Plan with the global & local media partners for ASEAN (Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam).
- Career path to be the next generation media leader with internal Mastery path expectation in Market and APAC, and continue building the expertise across APAC.
- Maximize Media Productivity & Value, and enable Media Led Brand growth by defining Media vision and key strategies in ASEAN (Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam across Brand portfolio).
- Be a trusted internal Media expert consultant for Brand Managers and Media Agencies.
- Deliver Media target for Brand growth.
- Manage Planning and Buying/ Operation of all Media types, including TV, Print, Outdoor, Cinema, Paid search and social media paid activity, etc
- Define, map out and lead ASEAN (Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam) Innovative plan (e.g., Platform, Tool, Data innovation, including Programmatic).
- Bring Media Led-amplification opportunities for Brands, derive learning, share and re-apply across categories and across the region.
- Strengthen the standard of Media operations, and execute Operations with excellence for ongoing Media value, productivity creation (Media Value tracking, Media delivery tracking, Standard Operation procedure control), in line with Financial controls and stewardship
- Lead Agency management, including the KPI evaluation, agency structure definition etc
- Analysis of media research including ROI analysis
- Deep understanding of the APAC, especially ASEAN media landscape
- 8+ years of experience in media planning, operation
- Have worked in both agency and FMCG client side, especially International Company
- Strong analytical ability to develop data driven media strategies
- Focus on consumer driven growth via defining sharp consumer media insights and how they can influence the media strategies for the brands
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to lead change and drive innovation
- High Collaboration skills internally and externally
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: