Asia IDM Analyst - Singapore
- Key User (KU) for IMS system, managing entire system daily maintenance, data management (input/output), management report, etc.
- Key User (KU) for Steam, managing data uploading and records management, meeting RE Legal / taxes requirements in SGP and APac SMO needs.
- Logistics Owner for IR meeting, managing agenda planning and updates, managing team spaces (meeting materials management, etc.), etc.
- IL for simple projects, mainly on AA Laundry business, to help resources shortages.
- Support Home-care on needed bases
1. Attention to detail is a MUST
2. Ability to work on under tight schedules and multiple projects concurrently
3. Strong Communication and Collaboration:
- Is collaborative; Leads meetings and communicates effectively to a multi-function team (oral and written)
- Is able to command attention and provide clear directions to others, internally and externally
- Provides ongoing support for team: provides information when requested
4. Strong Leadership:
- Acts as business owner with great sense of urgency and focus on priorities; Operates with discipline
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability; A “can do” attitude is a must
- Is able to influence and enable data-based and timely decisions, and manages escalations effectively
- Works autonomously; Is able to put order in complexity and gives attention to details
- Proactively identifies issues and develops efficient solutions
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: