Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager, Human Resources (International Assignment)
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
This role consist of an international assignment (starting in Japan) where you will be based in one of the countries across APAC.
Meaningful work from Day One:
As an associate manager with us in HR, you'll have the responsibility to lead organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR work – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide you the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on our business results. In this role, you will have responsibilities that will make you grow the business and the organization in APAC. Your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labour relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
What we offer:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will be part of the regional HR Team with important responsibilities.
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for people who:
• Has 2-3 years of relevant HR experience working in a fluid and matrix organisation
• Has the academic knowledge of HR by completing a bachelor degree in human resource/business or related disciplines
• Highly mobile to tackle international assignments
• Japanese language skills is a good to have for a start
• Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
• Love solving and analysing problems to build creative solutions.
• Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
• Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
• Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: