Associate Manager, Learning & Development HR
- Planning, design and delivery of learning and development interventions based on strategic choices of the business and needs of the organization
- Evaluation of process and tools of learning process in order to maximize individual and group performance
- Conducting learning and development needs analyses and assessments in partnership with HR Partners and the business leadership team
- Ensuring high quality training delivery in Singapore Site (P&G Asia Pacific Headquarter)
- Providing appropriate coaching and education to managers and employees on learning activities to maximize business results.
An ideal candidate for this role would possess:
- Strong academic credentials
- Preferably, 2 - 4 years of HR or L&D-related experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability. Must possess the analytical and creative skills to understand issues and develop creative solutions.
- Strong ability to lead in a diverse and collaborative environment. Strong leadership skills and ability to foster positive and influential relationships with people from all levels of the P&G local, regional and global organization
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: