Associate Manager, Learning & Development HR
- Planning, design and delivery of learning and development interventions based on strategic choices of the business and needs of the organization
- Evaluation of process and tools of learning process in order to maximize individual and group performance
- Conducting learning and development needs analyses and assessments in partnership with HR Partners and the business leadership team
- Ensuring high quality training delivery in Singapore Site (P&G Asia Pacific Headquarter)
- Providing appropriate coaching and education to managers and employees on learning activities to maximize business results.
An ideal candidate for this role would possess:
- Strong academic credentials
- Preferably, 2 - 4 years of HR or L&D-related experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability. Must possess the analytical and creative skills to understand issues and develop creative solutions.
- Strong ability to lead in a diverse and collaborative environment. Strong leadership skills and ability to foster positive and influential relationships with people from all levels of the P&G local, regional and global organization
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: