Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Project Manager - Asia
Overview of the job
You will be one of our key drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation and cost saving opportunities, it’s you who will plan, execute, and close/launch strategic initiatives for increase sales and savings. Additionally, you will be responsible to drive the artwork process with different functions. You need to be detailed project manager, expert communicator and problem-solving attitude. You will be wholly committed to the discovery and development of initiatives in the short-time at a dynamic division in P&G.
You will report to the Global Sr Project Manager, working in the Product Supply team in P&G Health, you will be part of a winning team that is both leader of short-time innovation projects and cost-packaging saving projects with Million-dollar projects across Asia. We are day a day increasing the scope of our projects due to the great reputation we have on Project Management at P&G.
- You will launch short-time innovation projects on time which will increase sales + refresh of package design + packaging savings
- You will develop holistic plan – integrating cross-functional activities from Regulatory, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Artwork, Quality, Master Data, Marketing and commercial
- You will lead efficient communication through clear follow up meetings with project team
- Coordinate and drive artwork process for projects in line with plan to launch on time
- Development ofdetailed project plan to monitor and track progress of projects
- Leadership skills: ability to motivate and build a collaborative team dedicated to delivery on time projects
- Be able to set a clear communication plan for project
- Drive artwork process with the support of Artwork system “Zincmaps” where different functions validate and develop artwork for projects
- Develop and follow up change control process needed for projects
- Schedule kick-off meeting with all relevant functions (marketing, regulatory, medical, legal, supply chain, packaging)
- 3-5 years of relevant project management working experience
- Holds a bachelor’s or Master´s degree in engineering, operation management or business management
- Project Managementcertifications: such as PMP or similar.
- Excellentcommunicationboth oral and written English, other language (+): Southern Asia languages
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Ms Project
- Proven experience working cross-regional (Asia markets) and cross-functional
- Organizational skills; excellent time management;systematic, controlled, organized
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: