Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G R&D Associate Researchers are inspired by hands-on experimentation and basic scientific learning. These tasks are a vital part of the process of evaluating new hypotheses, materials, packages, formulations, process transformations and product designs. The Associate Researcherswill perform the critical experimental work of applied research, including generating and summarizing data. The work is execution oriented, in a lab, plant, pilot plant, or at a clinical site with consumers.
In R&D, we have Associate Researcheropportunities in a variety of technical fields like: Formulation, Product Research, Process Development, Raw Material Development, Packaging Development, Analytics, Product Safety and Regulatory Affairs in the areas of Beauty Care, Hair Care, Perfume, Chemicals, Home Care and Personal Health Care.
- Conduct hands-on experimentation in the laboratories
- Perform test procedures and produce reliable, reproducible results to meet projectneeds
- Document, compile and summarize experimental data for review and interpretation
- Communicate results and observations to the project team members, making specialnote of unanticipated results and/or unexpected observations
- Diploma qualification inChemistry, Life Sciences or Engineering related fields from the Local Polytechnics.
- Solid laboratory skills, with an understanding of basic science
- Enjoys hands-on experimentation, iteration, and solving technical problems
- Ability to communicate and articulate results, verbally and in writing
- Reliability, with the ability to hold themselves accountable for timely results
- High levels of integrity, flexibility and responsibility
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: