Begin a meaningful career right here
Behavioral Science Manager, Analytics & Insights
You will be the company specialist on behavioural science and its practical application to the businesses across AMA (APAC, India, Middle East and Africa regions) to give P&G a competitive edge in the marketplace.
This role is part of a highly motivated A&I Team of specialists called ‘Analytics & Insights Accelerator Group’. You will report to the Human Insights and Behavioural Science Leader based in Singapore, with scope mainly focusing on AMA.
What Success Looks Like
Optimally apply behavioural science principles to solve business problems across the region
Creative, deliver and be the global specialist of innovative BeSci solutions to be rolled out across P&G
Build the region’s behavioural science capability
Build positive relationships with various teams within and outside the region
Responsibilities of the Role
Enable and advocate for applied behavioural science across the A&I organization by crafting behaviour-centric researches and learning experiences, helping build the skills of the organization
Lead experimentation and develop behavioural science capabilities that can be sustainably applied to various parts of the business
Build internal training and development to enable A&I teams to lead and encourage behavioural science application in their business
Find the right external research partners to deliver BeSci-based capabilities to P&G
- At least a Bachelor’s degree required in Social Science (Sociology, Psychology, Behavioural Economics, Decision Science, Consumer Psychology) or related field. Master degree/PhD is preferred.
- Passionate about a vision to change the trajectory of consumer understanding at one of the largest CPG companies. Curious, empathetic, and human-centered, able to be radically committed to understanding consumer behaviour.
- A specialist on the field of social science; a curious researcher with strong technical, observational, and analytical skills
- Collaborative and consultative across multi-disciplinary teams, both internal and external to an organization. Can step up and lead or play an enabler role, depending on the situation.
- Ambitious, self-initiating, and self-managing of time, resources, and relationships. A problem-solver with a growth mindset, able to work through ambiguity; willing to jump in and figure it out, whatever the problem.
- Authentic and confident. An outstanding and compassionate communicator and storyteller.
- History from school or work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting, enrolling others and thinking/problem solving. Unafraid of challenging the status quo.
- Ability to travel up to 15% internationally
- Work experience that required scoping research plans and/or influencing business partners/clients at multiple levels.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: