Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Consumer Relations Specialist
Are you dedicated to driving superior consumer satisfaction and building loyalty with consumers? Can you act as an advocate on behalf of the consumer in enabling their point of view to influence better business decisions? The Global Consumer Relations team is looking for a consumer experience specialist to support the APAC region! This role requires quick resolutions and detailed prevention of consumer issues by building capability of agency partners accountable for P&G's various consumer channels and brands.
This role belongs to the Communications function and reports to the APAC Client Service Delivery Manager. You will be working along side teammates located in various countries such as ANZ, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam & Philippines - both physically and remotely. You will also engage regularly with external agency partners working on P&G's consumer channels.
How Success Looks Like
Key success drivers for this role is effectively providing excellent service delivery by being seamless link to brand teams. You are an issue and crisis management specialist managing consumer and media issues and enquires. Success comes from having end-to-end accountability in seeing issues resolved quickly and efficiently. You have a strong sense of ownership and can collaborate easily across external vendor partners and internal managers. You are someone in touch with consumers' feedback and able to use data to inspire changes that add value.
• Lead consumer issue and crisis resolution successfully for your market scope. 100% accuracy and closure tracking in consumer systems.
• Lead and drive consumer experience strategies and solutions across phone, emails and social media channels
• Manage and build capability of vendor partners to attain outstanding service levels, consumer experience, and data quality accuracies
• Support brand business teams in leading pre and post marketing campaigns that involve consumer engagement
• Craft and conduct regular capability training sessions to our multi-channels’ advisors.
• Partner with other function teams across business units (i.e. sales, marketing, R&D, QA, legal) to resolve external consumer/customer’s issues and critical issues
• Deliver monthly/quarterly status reports to internal and external agencies to evaluate and monitor consumer behavior trends and feedback as needed
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: