BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Business Analyst, Hair Care Asia Pacific Enterprise Markets
Do you love answering tough business questions using analytics skills and frameworks? How would you like to use your creative and analytical skills alongside business leadership in your everyday work? If this sounds like fun, we would love to hire someone with your skills and abilities! As a Business Analyst in P&G, you will be building algorithms / Analytic IP targeted at transforming strategic decisions and operations by bringing advanced analytics and cognitive science into our core work processes!
Your Team: This role is located in Singapore and you will be part of regional Consumer Analytics team for APAC P&G. You will report to a Senior Director within the Organization Unit and be accountable to a multi-functional team.
What Success Looks Like
- You would be a consultant to the business (senior leaders) and help identify underlying problems and solutions using existing internal and external datasets.
- You have a passion for understanding the wicked problems in the organization. This includes crafting new algorithms, leveraging new forms of data. You will use advanced predictive & statistical models to solve identified problems.
- You have strong collaboration skills to partner with other IT professionals to embed the models into new systems of activity
Responsibilities of the role
- Propose strategic interventions on the business monthly cycle by providing consultation to senior business leaders using existing data sources.
- Identify and/or build solutions on top of emerging data sources including image recognition and retailer data sets.
- Lead media planning and buying interventions based on TV Panel and Digital/Social data available to drive user growth and savings.
- Lead digital transformation of existing processes and data sets.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree - preferred quantitative fields include; Economic Theory, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science and Computer Science & Analytics
- 2-4 years of experience as a Business Analyst demonstrable record of embedding advanced analytics into business processes.
- Proficient in basic and advanced analytics software including Excel, Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau, KNIME etc
- Possess strong technical skills, comfortable with SQL, R and/or Python and various modelling approaches
- Strong leadership record, exhibiting both abilities to engage clients and work within a team
- Excellent written and good communication skills to influence others to take action
- Demonstrable ability to handle multiple priorities and work across geographies and cultures
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being "in touch" so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: