Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about analytics? We want your ability to connect and explore large data-sets, build predictive and descriptive models, and translate insights into business improving action.
You will go deep, using artificial intelligence, data visualization, and analytic tools to unlock business-building insights in our mountains of data. You should be proficient at demonstrating such technologies for solving ad hoc business problems.
You will be embedded in one of our regional business units and work across geographies. You will likely report to a senior leader in the Analytics & Insights function and work closely with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain colleagues.
What Success Looks Like?
As Business Analysts, you are a business leader and you'll be able to transform and enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytics. You are the person who problem-solves and identifies the insights and opportunities to improve the business.
To be successful you should look forward to being an effective communicator to senior leaders. You should also be creative and be a committed problem-solver using Big Data and Advanced analytics skill alongside leadership and direct engagement of business leaders.
- Analyse data & provide insights into P&G's monthly business process, based on both external data (e.g. market share and household consumption) and internal data (e.g. sales data).
- Lead category/channel deep-dives (e.g. Baby Care/Shave Care/Skin Care or Hyper Super/Drug Pharma/eCommerce) to identify portfolio opportunities/business drivers opportunities to accelerate business.
- Improve Media/Trade effectiveness and enable media/trade cost saving by running analytics.
- Data science or innovation projects to solve existing business questions differently by IoT, automation, external data, etc.
- Overall work would be a good mix of delivering today (70-80% time/capacity) and creating tomorrow (20-30% on innovation/data science projects).
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or similar
- Demonstrate leadership in applying analytical techniques to deliver actionable insights from data.
- Ability to demonstrate, translate and communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions and business actionable insights
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
Preferred Coursework / Experience:
- Knowledge Areas: Statistics and its application to Attributive & Predictive Modeling; Machine Learning, Big data Mining, and AI.
- Statistical Packages: Matlab, SPSS, SAS
- Programming / Database Languages: Python, R, SQL
- Visualization Tools: Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau
- Platforms: Knowledge/experience with Hadoop, SPARK
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Job Id: IT 00002415
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: