Begin a meaningful career right here
Business Planning Analyst
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
This role is responsible for the core business operational planning of the whole supply chain in P&G. With our dedication to constantly improve our supply chain processes, you will be the key driver in Business Performance metrics to drive supply network improvements in cash, cost, and customer service through digitization. If you are keen in leading business projects and operational planning process for business, consistent with the operating strategies of the Categories/Sites, using Standard Work Processes, read on to find out more!
You will report to the Business Planning Leader who is based in Singapore, and will be situated in the Business Center to deliver customer service, cost and cash for the company.
What success looks like
- Lead non-SIMPL projects from BP team, for all product form with some level of multi-function collaboration, for instance, cost saving projects: Simple material change conversion; MOC blister thickness reduction cost saving; artwork change related projects; Legal Entity change
- Leverage data source with a combination of data to drive a common data-based decision making among PS and Commercial team
- Own the annual Operating Strategy process for the business scope;
- Own the monthly BOP process for the business scope;
- Own the SKU Portfolio Optimization work process for the business scope;
- Own the Supply Network Assessment process for the business scope
- Minimum Diploma or Degree with background/skills in Engineering/Logistics or Information Technology/Computer Science
- 0 - 4 years of relevant supply chain or analysis experience
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Strong problem-solving and priority-setting skills
- High proficiency in PC skills (specifically MS Excel)
- Strong aptitude for computers and technology
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to interact comfortably with all levels/types of people
- Operational excellence
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: