BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
As a Senior Category Account Manager, you will be at the forefront with ownership of the P&L account, category, product branding and go-to-market strategies for P&G Chemicals Eurasia to drive continued growth and success! P&G Chemicals (PGC), with our oleochemical expertise since 1837 is a global supply leader delivering solutions and creating new value for our customers and suppliers in over 70 countries.
You will report to the Sales Category Director, based in Singapore. As part of a winning team and global supply leader, you will work closely with multi-functional & diverse team of professionals across the globe!
What success looks like
- Build Strong go-to-market strategies for our Field Sales to sell to our customers
- Demonstrate commercial skills in areas of category management and selling, strong P/L management and influencing skills
- Build market and category knowledge to develop winning and robust commercial plans to deliver sustainable profit
- Develop winning commercial plans and strategies to enable Sales teams to win with customers to deliver the category profit and business priorities
- Lead deployment of agreed strategies and key business priorities to the sales account executives
- Overall project and category profit & loss management
- Contribute to stewardship conformity by ensuring our operations are conducted in line with our internal controls, quality, regulatory and legal requirements
- Lead multi-functional partners and engagement to drive category strategies and deliver business objectives
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Core Purchases or Sales Skills – the individual will have previous experience gained in either a Purchasing or Sales function with proven strength in developing and executing commercial strategies and commercial agreements
- Proficiency in either Purchases or Sales’ core skills is crucial; notably in Strategy development and execution, Commercial Agreement, Relationship management and Influencing Skills (internal/external), Strategic and analytical thinking, ability to work across diverse organization and to gather & commercialize value (Sales)
- A technical understanding of chemistry, likely gained through a degree or related engineering qualification, would be preferable but not essential
- Proven skills to communicate, present and influence credibly and efficiently to external and internal partners
- Flexibility in travel – 15% (There will be a need for business travel for internal and external meetings including industry conferences
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: