Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer Experience Specialist (APAC)
Consumer Experience Specialist (APAC)
You will develop and execute plans against the strategic direction to ensure superior consumer satisfaction and build loyalty with consumers and customers. Acts as an advocate on behalf of the consumer in enabling their point of view to influence better business decisions and achieve resolution or prevention of consumer issues. Builds capability of agency partner accountable for various consumer channels.
Key success drivers for this role is the effective management of providing excellent service delivery and a seamless link to the Business Teams as an operations resource expert and a crisis management expert managing consumer and media issues.
This role reports to the APAC Client Service Delivery Manager. You will be working alongside teammates located in various countries such as ANZ, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam & Philippines - both physically and remotely.
How Success Looks Like
- Lead issue and crisis resolution successfully and enable brand and company protection
- Lead and drive consumer experience strategy and solutions
- Ability and expertise to provide business teams with solutions that can resolve consumers’ complaints and disputes towards P&G brands & business
- Manage vendor and drive business results to attain best-in-class service level, consumer experience and data quality accuracy
- Support business teams in leading pre and post marketing campaigns that involve consumer engagement
- Multi-Brands Category owner in leading end-to-end consumer critical issues and building capability of our agency vendor in improving the brands management process
- Single point of contact for communications design and execution work for the Vietnam Market
- Develop collaborative and important relationships with agency partners to optimize consumer experience and data quality processes with regular capability training sessions to our multi-channels’ advisors.
- Lead ANZ & ASEAN consumer experience across phone, emails and social media channels
- Partner with other internal teams across business units (i.e., sales, marketing, R&D, QA, Legal) to resolve external consumer/customer’s issues and critical issues
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate consumers’ behaviour and feedback trends on a continuous basis to internal teams and agency partner including the delivery of monthly/quarterly status reports to all appropriate parties whenever necessary.
- At least a Diploma or Degree with at least 3 years of working experience
- Communication – Strong verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Language Skills -- Fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese
- Operates with Discipline – Able to fully prioritize and work with a high degree of flexibilities.
- Leads – Have leadership experience to anticipate potential issues, recognize opportunities that enables you and others to achieve the vision/objective
- Collaboration – Serve as a key link with business clients. Strong, assertive communication and collaboration skills are important to work effectively with a diverse team
- Analytical – Strong ability to “think and act decisively and embrace change
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: