Consumer Market Knowledge Manager
Broadly our mission is to keep P&G on leading edge of capabilities on using data and analytics to derive actionable consumer and business insights.
Key action plan items are to:
- Build scaled media measurement, reporting & analytic capabilities in a multi-screen and multi-touch point world.
- Sustain and develop capabilities that quantify key business drivers, assess sufficiency of plans, and maximize sales & return on our marketing investments – media and trade
- Take performance measurement to the next level by building individual person / store analytics capability.
- Build closed loop experimentation capability
- Enable teams to assess business potential of new ideas and launch successful initiatives.
- Lead development of analytics capability of big data as it relates to consumer insights & analytics
- Ability to query and analyze data on a big data environment.
- Ability to develop attributive and predictive models, based on deep-dive statistical analysis & modeling
- Bachelors or Masters in Statistics or Engineering or Computer Science or Physical Sciences
- Statistics, Attributive & Predictive Modeling. Knowledge of Machine Learning, Big data Mining and AI is preferred.
- Statistical Packages: Matlab, SPSS, SAS
- Programing Languages: Python, R, SQL
- Platforms: Knowledge / experience with Hadoop, SPARK is preferred.
Type of projects on which advanced data and analytics skills will be applied on:
- Building tools and analytical approaches for media and trade spend optimization based on analyzing individual level consumer/store data (media, purchase, sensors, IoT).
- Multi-touch attribution modeling using individual level media/purchase data
- Attributive and predictive market level modeling for trade promotion and media spend optimization
- Broader CMK organization resource on big data application and data analysis
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: