Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer Market Knowledge Manager
Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? Do you enjoy
studying human behavior and translating that into compelling stories that will help us better know how to serve our
consumer? If so, then a role as a Manager in the Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is perfect for you!
In CMK, you will directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments and much more. Using
your boundless curiosity, you will be able to discover what people want, why they want it, and how we can we touch lives to improve them.
We answer questions like: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target shoppers and how do we best reach
them? How can we create exciting in-store & on-line shopper experiences?
Your role as an Manager in CMK:
• Influence the Leadership team to take action on the insights & learnings you identify
• Have strong ownership of your projects to drive new innovation & market growth
• Identify key insights and needs of consumers to create winning products across Asia & Global markets
• Assess market landscape across countries/categories to identify the type of portfolio required to win
• Be the business owner to identify why we are winning/losing in a particular market/category and identify the actions to drive growth
• Enable teams to assess business potential of new ideas and launch successful initiatives.
So here’s your opportunity: join CMK and help us anticipate what consumers want and find out what they need.
What we offer you:
Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day
mentoring from your manager - Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives,
promoting agility and work/life balance
You would ideally have:
• Bachelors or Masters in management
• Ability to uncover issues by analyzing data from various data sources
• Passion to drive consumer based insights as a way to drive business growth
• Analytics/Insights experience to drive winning projects
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is:
“Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®,
Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and
brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our
brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force
in our industry.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: