Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer Services Delivery Leader
Overview of the job
You will co-identify and discuss strategic priorities in global consumer relations with brand teams in P&G on operational service delivery excellence. Key objective is to create and maintain internal stakeholder relationships by partnering with service management to ensure the right mix of Global Consumer Relations solutions are adopted and delivered on strategy per the aligned success targets.
You report to the Global Client Service Delivery leader as the regional key contact, and your team comprises ~20 employees located throughout the region. You will work closely with Brand Directors, Communication Leads and Brand Protection team on establishing strategic plans to safeguard business reputation.
How success looks like
After 1st month:
- Demonstrate initial understanding of the region’s Country-Category Brand Combinations and their basic needs
- Onboard and develop initial assessment of region’s service delivery scorecard while maintaining service delivery standards
- Onboard for P&L, budgets and progress of all projects in the region
After 1st quarter:
- Establish basic drumbeat and clear responsibilities within team for service management, service renewals, client communications
- Effectively lead service delivery operations, enabling the team to deliver established processes while refining processes that require improvement
- Develop strong relationships with all stakeholders: business leaders, service management team, vendors/partners, counterparts in other regions
After 1st year:
- Establish fully-functional client management model with clear understanding and delivery of different Brands/Businesses’ needs, value adding to brand strategy
- Drive improved service delivery standards through process/design improvements and innovations
- Steward capacity and capability plans for the region, co-owning individual development and career plans with team members
Responsibilities of the role
- Engage with business leaders at the right time and enable your team to develop joint business plan so they are active in the business planning process / lead annual service renewals process
- Partner with the Service Management team to align solution mix, adoption targets, success targets and plans.
- Enable your team to lead adoption of services appropriate to business needs, securing business funding and aligning scope with priority clients
- Lead vendor/partner strategic relationships and delivery of contact centre operations
- Drive continuous improvement through innovation, insights and external view across the work Lead the team through emerging issue/crisis situations, enabling delivery teams to execute with excellence, agility and strong communications back to the business
- Partner with Service Management team on service related initiatives e.g. vendor sourcing strategies, piloting new service features
- Build capabilities and provide guidance/leadership on career planning within the team
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in consumer relations/contact centre operations
- Demonstrated success in effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting
- Strong communication (presentation, written, and listening) skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and team
- Strong understanding of the Consumer Goods industry or Asia Pacific markets is a plus
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: