Begin a meaningful career right here
Customer Business Development Manager
Overview of the Role
If you are intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers and want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands, then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development! Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas? Then go ahead and apply!
You will join our dynamic Sales teams, and report to the and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Supply Operations, Finance and more.
How Success Looks Like
P&G Sales Managers are entrepreneurs who come up with strategies to win in diverse set of channels via our distributors in their respective markets. As a Sales Manager, you will learn about category, product portfolio, the industry and the company's business practices. You will also help develop our distributors to influence customer decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-analytics.
You will be externally focused, on national key Customers, but also online retailers. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. You will contribute to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- Leading trade planning processes with internal teams
- Defining & aligning processes with external partners
- Leading trade channels with full ownership on sales growth & fundamentals delivery
- Track & ensure delivery vs. joint business plans & budgets
- Robust tracking mechanisms & scorecards for operational excellence
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship internally and externally
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Phenomenal relationship management skills
- Strong Data Analysis skills in Excel or similar data management tools
- Leadership with bias to action
- Strong communication skills with diverse audience
- Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
- Prior internships or experience in FMCG sector will be a plus
- Good academic performance, leadership experiences and positive attitude towards challenges and change
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: