Begin a meaningful career right here
Customer Intelligence Analyst (Japan Market)
The Customer Intelligence Analyst (CIA) is accountable to deliver a flawless Order to Cash (OTC) process from end-to-end to our customers. You are a problem solver who continuously improves processes and algorithms to enable touchless operations across our APAC supply chain network. You are an important link for related organizations within P&G, customers and 3rd party logistics companies to resolve any OTC issues!
The scope of this CIA role requires you to support our Japan market operations and manage orders and documents in the Japanese language.
You will be working in the Singapore Customer Intelligence Centre (SCIC), reporting to a Cluster Manager and will be collaborating with the multifunctional teams like Finance, Sales, and Product Supply teams across Asia Pacific markets.
How success looks like
Using analytics and business knowledge, you are the expert in the customer order pattern, provides insights and ideas to drive end-to-end synchronization and hence bringing value for customers and P&G. You will deliver Best-in-class critical metrics including Service, Day Sales Excellent, delivery on time, and respond to customers’ requests & enquiries in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with back end operations team and physical distribution teams to ensure orders are processed and dropped timely & accurately
• Lead Root Cause Analysis on order & cash related incidents including non-quality, rejections, returns, shortages, overdues, claims, deductions
• Analyze customer order data to recommend differentiated solutions/service opportunities that contributes to organization’s value creation target
• Improve existing process/operations through Loss Elimination workshops
• Participates in credit control communication
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: