BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Customer Intelligence Analyst (Japan Market)
As a Customer Intelligence Analyst (CIA), your focus will be ensuring product delivery occurs in accordance with the needs and requirements of our customers (right time, right place, and right product). You are a problem solver that leads issue resolution while continuously improving processes and algorithms to enable touchless operations across our APAC supply chain network to enable strong business results!
You will support operations in various APAC Markets in the corresponding local language.
You will be working in the Singapore Customer Intelligence Centre (SCIC) in Singapore, reporting to a Cluster Manager and will be collaborating with multi-functional teams like Finance, Sales, and Product Supply teams across Asia Pacific markets!
What success looks like
Using analytics and business knowledge, you are the expert in the customer order pattern, providing insights and ideas to drive solutions end-to-end to bring greater value for customers and P&G. You will deliver Best-in-class critical metrics including Service, Day Sales Outstanding, Delivery on Time, and respond to customers’ requests & enquiries in a timely manner.
- Collaboration with back-end operations team and physical distribution teams to ensure orders are processed and dropped timely & accurately
- Handling of order & cash related incidents including non-quality, rejections, returns, shortages, overdue, claims and deductions
- Analyzing of customer order data to recommend differentiated solutions/service opportunities that contributes to organization’s value creation targets
- Improve existing process/operations with a continuous improvement mindset
- Participating in credit control communication
- Strong academic qualifications with a minimum Diploma education
- Manage orders and documents with local language proficiency in Japan Market – Native / N1 (JPLT) Business Level Japanese
- Data reporting and analysis
- Operational excellence with an ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A customer-oriented mindset
- Prior experience in the FMCG industry, logistics, order management (OM) and accounts receivable (AR) with an ability to use SAP and data visualization tools (PowerBI / KNIME) will be an advantage.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore Job Type: Full time Job categories: Supply Network Operations/Logistics Req No: R000073093
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.