Begin a meaningful career right here
Customer Intelligence Analyst (Philippines/Indonesia Market)
P&G's edge over competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are encouraged and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable.
The Customer Intelligence Analyst (CIA) is accountable to deliver the flawless Order to Cash (OTC) process end to end to our customers while adhering to P&G policy. Using work processes, systems & technology, the CIA becomes a skilled, strategic problem solver who makes decisions, resolve exception, and continuously improves processes/algorithms based on new learning to enable touchless operations (reduce human interventions). They liaise as the critical issue/exception link for related organizations within P&G, customers and 3rd party logistics companies to resolve any OTC issues.
The major responsibilities of the Customer Intelligence Analyst are as follows:
- Delivers Best-in-class critical metrics including Service, Day Sales Excellent, delivery on time
- Responds to customers’ requests & enquiries in a timely manner
- Collaborates with back end operations team in Philippines/Indonesia and physical distribution teams to ensure orders are processed and dropped timely & accurately
- Leads Root Cause Analysis on order & cash related incidents including non-quality, rejections, returns, shortages, overdues, claims, deductions
- Analyzes customer order data to recommend differentiated solutions/service opportunities that contributes to organization’s value creation target
- Improves existing process/operations through Loss Elimination workshops
- Participates in credit control communication
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management Abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and inspire initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You could be working as a part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
- Have strong academic credentials
- Able to work independently
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have an entrepreneurial & customer oriented mindset
- Digital & data savviness is a plus
- Proficiency in Tagalog/Bahasa Indonesia language as role requires managing orders and customer requests for Philippines/Indonesia market
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: