Begin a meaningful career right here
Customer Intelligence Analyst (Philippines Market)
Overview of the role
The Customer Intelligence Analyst (CIA) is accountable to deliver a flawless Order to Cash (OTC) process from end-to-end to our customers. You are a problem solver who continuously improves processes and algorithms to enable touchless operations across our APAC supply chain network. You are an important link for related organizations within P&G, customers and 3rd party logistics companies to resolve any OTC issues!
You will be working in the Singapore Customer Intelligence Centre (SCIC) which supports our regional supply chain network. You will be reporting to a Cluster Manager and will be collaborating with the multifunctional teams like Finance, Sales, and Product Supply teams regionally.
How success looks like
Using analytics and business knowledge, you are the specialist in the customer order pattern, provides insights and ideas to drive end-to-end synchronization and hence bringing value for customers and P&G. You will deliver Best-in-class critical metrics including Service, Day Sales Excellent, delivery on time, and respond to customers’ requests & enquiries in a timely manner.
• Liaise and collaboration with Philippines market teams and customers in the Filipino language
• Collaborate with back end operations team and physical distribution teams to ensure orders are processed and dropped timely & accurately
• Lead Root Cause Analysis on order & cash related incidents including non-quality, rejections, returns, shortages, overdues, claims, deductions
• Analyze customer order data and generate reports
• Improve existing process/operations through Loss Elimination workshops
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: