BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Overview of the job
You will be the expert of Customs Compliance in P&G governing billion-dollar imports and exports transaction. P&G commit to the strongest standards in Customs compliance, government regulations and US SAFE requirement in every-where we do business. Your role will be essential to govern Customs compliance of all our cross-border movements, promote utilization of Customs preferential scheme and collaborate with other P&G supply chain specialist/vendors to build the most competitive supply chain.
You will be part of International Trade organization of P&G based in Singapore. You will be equipped with the best consultant in the area and receive guidance from Global International Trade organization. You will represent P&G externally in industry associations.
How success looks like
- You will play the key role in protecting duties benefit & generate annual savings from various special Customs regimes in the region
- You will influence & bring digitization/automation solutions in customs compliance
- You will work with highly capable people in P&G multifunction leadership team.
- You will represent P&G externally in various industry associations on
Responsibilities of the role
Responsible for using standard processes and solutions to enable shipments cross-regions, ensuring service requirements are met at the lowest possible cost.
Key tasks include: tariff classification, Free Trade and special Customs program qualification, meeting governmental regulations, INCO term determination, country of origin determination, valuation, payment of duties, minimizing demurrage charges, and completion of required documents for Customs clearance.
Communication is key in this role, both internally and externally.
- Diploma or Bachelor graduates
- English & local language fluency (verbal & writing). Japanese or Vietnamese will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years experience in customs brokerage or import/export industry will be an added advantage
- Operational Excellence– Able to work independently as well as in teams. Can deliver work with excellence and have good follow through
- Collaboration – Strong interpersonal communication skill and can build good relationship with internal/external business partners
- Problem Solving – good thinking/analysis, and problem solving skills. Able to independently capture and sort through data, do analysis, highlight trends, and recommend a solution
- Systems/Software – Basic to intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills. Skill in Power Point will be an advantage.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: