BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
DATA SCIENCE MANAGEMENT INTERN - P&G SUMMER 2022
Are you a data-savvy strategic player who understands technology and wants to be immersed in the day-to-day business with planning, product, sales and marketing? Are you ready to make a lasting impact by solving critical business questions for a global industry leader using data, science and technology? P&G Data Science team is looking for a curious and confident soul who loves cutting-edge technologies, has a solid foundation on computer science, statistics or mathematics, excellent in communicating, and passionate to lead and make things happen!
What We Offer
Our internship program allows you to gain practical hands on experience with industry leading analytical tools and technologies from Day 1. You’ll be working with passionate cross-functional teams, all while receiving both formal trainings and day-to-day mentoring from our IT and Data Science professionals.
Internship Projects Typically Revolve Around the Following:
- You’ll be either in the central data scientist team taking on retail and media analytics problems that are general across brands, or you’ll be in the embedded data scientist team addressing eCommerce and consumer problems and being very close to a brand.
- You’ll be tasked on real-life projects and responsibilities from Day 1 – understand business objectives and generate impactful insights by investigating datasets of point-of-sales, geospatial, product & supply, DTC, CRM, TV media, online search, etc from more than 10 countries across the region.
- You’ll build, validate, test and deploy machine learning or other data science models into our IT platforms.
- We love flexibility! You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life balance and your long-term well-being.
- You are a penultimate year student graduating in Dec 2022 or May 2023
- We look for leaders with strong academic results in a BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Applied Science or other quant-focused field.
- Proven use of machine learning, statistical modelling or econometrics in internship or coursework. Possesses personal Git repo and experience in Kaggle or other data analytics competition is a plus.
- Enjoy using Python, SQL and other scripting/programming languages to solve real-life problems. Knowledge on big data environment and Spark is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action.
- Comfortable collaborating cross-functionally – with people from different functions, backgrounds and experiences.
- Leadership in extra-curricular activities.
- Possess strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude.
- Proven capability to handle multiple priorities.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: