BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Design Delivery Specialist
Overview of the job
Do you have a keen eye for design and aesthetics and want to work on the look and feel of some of the world’s biggest brands? Design Delivery Specialists [DDS] partner multi-functional partners to own packaging and retail design projects across the region. Through design intent realization and implementation, DDS bring our products to life in stores and in the hands of our consumers!
You will report to the Design Manager within one of our regional Business Units. You will work extensively with colleagues from other teams including Marketing, Communications, Product Supply, Sales, and Finance.
How success looks like
The Design Delivery Specialist partners with Design on new package design development to enable design intent realization, ensure technical fit-for-use and print feasibility, leads design intent implementation and ensures quality execution at shelf. This role requires a fundamental understanding of design, brand identity and design standards/guidelines, combined with a deep understanding of standard industry pre-press & printing knowledge, materials & substrates, and artwork file construction/ requirements. Strong, validated leadership, communication, collaboration, influencing, and project management skills required.
- Partners with pre-press & printers to assess print feasibility of design concepts, identify alternate solutions, plan & attend print trials, confirm final design intent print feasibility, ensure visual consistency delivered at shelf, and resolve quality issues
- Plans and leads design execution work and critical path schedule, owns elevating issues, with implications, to key business partners at-the-right-time to enable informed decision-making and effective problem solving, and drive on-time/on-quality artwork file delivery
- Leads projects within WebCenter, a graphics lifecycle management tool. Provides low-level support regarding WebCenter to the multi-functional team.
- Delivers DDS Core Packaging Work, applying BIC processes, technology, tools.
- Independently and collaboratively brings innovative ideas/search & reapply learning that drives continual improvements in quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Proactively explores both cost savings and cost avoidance opportunities. Able to accurately track all DDS metrics on a quarterly/annual basis.
- Builds capability & expertise in self and DDS community, and actively drives organization/company process transformation efforts
- Minimum diploma in Design-related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ proven experience within design production & print, ideally within a design firm, printer or production house.
- Strong project and time management skills, experience leading multiple medium to high complexity multi-region and/or global projects simultaneously, with attention to detail
- Proven experience within artwork file production.
- Strong understanding of brand equity, brand identity systems, design implementation and production guidelines.
- Previously operating successfully in a cross-functional team.
- Strong understanding of design, design assets and importance of design principles to achieve visual consistency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Flash)
- Preferably have a solid understanding of print feasibility, print quality and pre-press
- Preferably have a basic knowledge on colour management and digital proofing.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.