Begin a meaningful career right here
Packaging & Retail Designer, Oral Care
- You will bring design strategy all the way to execution while fully articulating the target consumer and business needs, translating business needs into a compelling visual vernacular.
- You will be involved in end to end design process, from brainstorming and ideation, deep consumer insight, to prototyping and execution.
- You will be accountable for driving executional excellence in packaging, instore and regional adaptation of artwork across all other forms. Having an understanding of print feasibility is a plus.
- You should be committed to being a key member of the multi-functional team. Proactivity, resourcefulness and having a strong passion to always elevate the standard of design are key.
- Develop an understanding of business strategies and design systems that flexes across different channels and landscapes.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with Multi-functional team members, including the Brand, Communications and Regional teams to enable the delivery of business priorities.
- Grow into a trusted design expert of the region and organisation.
- Experienced design profession with strong hands-on design mastery from Package Design, Product Innovation, Design Strategy, VisID creation, Creative storytelling, Brand Vision and Retail Design. Passion and attention to detail/execution is critical to win in the category.
- At least 5 years’ experience in creative agency as art creative.
- Exceptional collaboration/interdependence skills both within design, multi-functional partners and externally across agencies (design, advertising). You should have exceptional listening skills in order to understand and anticipate the needs. Develop strong credibility at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to integrate design into the business by applying design tools, principles and strategies. Strong influence skills are required to work with multifunctional teams.
- Operates with discipline/project management. Proven discipline to lead multiple initiatives and manage complexity with excellence. Priority setting in managing projects under similar timelines, from design strategy, consumer and customer understanding as well as excellence in execution, from 2D, 3D and retail environments and prototyping/visualizing solutions. Resourcefulness and scarcity mindset is critical for the business.
- Engages the senses: Must be able to transform strategic intent using the 5 senses with a passion for Design that sparks creativity and innovation in the design team.
- Uses Empathy and non linear thinking: Must be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
- In touch: Must be able to focus externally on trends and the competitive landscape of the business.
- The ideal candidate requires a Design background (Graphic, Industrial, Architecture), and must work well in multi-functional teams. Embraces change: candidate needs to be flexible in an environment of constant change.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: