Develop creative strategies that helps brands succeed
Digital Media Specialist
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
As a Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Marketing Employee at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
You will be a part of the P&G e-Business team and work with the Multi-functional team to plan and execute media campaigns that drive traffic to e-commerce platforms in APAC. To make a difference to the business, you are expected to manage and collaborate with different market and brand teams to ensure smooth functioning of media driven traffic in APAC through both on and off platform activities, including but not limited to E-Com Search, Facebook Ads, Google shopping and Targeted display.
You will report to the Brand Director, Media for the e-AMA Business with colleagues from Brand, Consumer Market Knowledge, Sales, Communications, Finance etc.
What success looks like
- Ability to recommend platform to drive efficiency and effectiveness for E-Com traffic specific to brands/markets
- Manage E-Retailer relationship and Media negotiation
- Owning campaign set up and optimisation on campaigns on Facebook Collaborative Ads and Google that leads to higher traffic and conversions
- Own weekly/monthly reporting to Market and Country teams to drive more insights and Media ROI
Responsibilities of the role
- Platform Recommendation for e-com media campaigns and cost allocation
- Hands on Keyboard approach in implementing plans on aligned platforms such as Facebook
- Analyse any insights through reported data from both Media and E-Retailer dashboards
- Own the PO and Billing process and enable countries to have a smooth operation when it comes to vendor payment and billing
- Maintain 100% stewardship and controls of e-com media process under mentorship of Brand director
- Managing e-retailer media negotiation
- Proven experience with 2-3 years of Work experience in agency/e retailer with hands on knowledge of key digital platforms such as Facebook and Google
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to influence
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Job Id: BRM00002240
Job categories: Brand: Brand Management / Marketing
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: