Begin a meaningful career right here
E-Commerce Supply Chain Analytics - P&G Accelerate Internship (8 months)
Are you passionate about taking up challenges?
Join the team to unleash the E-commerce channel growth by enabling End-to-End Supply Chain Data Visualization & Analytics capability for better & informed Decision-making!
You'll be working with passionate people and receiving both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and technical coach.
What Success Looks Like
• Establish a harmonized, accurate, sustainable Big Data platform to support the E-commerce Supply Chain data applications
• Build E-com Supply Chain Control Tower capturing key metrics such as Service to Customer, Web Availability, Customer Inventory, fulfilment lead-time to drive Operational Excellence.
• Define and develop algorithms through Customer data analytics to automate root cause diagnostics of above key metrics.
• Apply Machine learning to predict when P&G products will go Web Out of Stock (WOOS) and automate alerts for Operations to address the WOOS risk proactively.
• Design E-commerce supply network via data modelling to optimize Cost & Speed-to-serve.
Key Internship Expectations
• You have responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will be given specific real-life projects and responsibilities. You take ownership of your project from the beginning.
• Gain phenomenal, real-life experience in a world-class work environment that uses state-of-the-art technology.
• Work with multi-functional teams both internally and externally, ensuring that we have the right product at the right place at the right cost.
• We love flexibility! Arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: