Begin a meaningful career right here
Do you want to drive the company/category/market top line and bottom line growth with strong business insight and stewardship? We grow our Finance talent with diverse experiences through different assignments across categories and countries to develop skill sets of a holistic Finance Manager!
Candidates may be considered for either of the following openings in the Finance & Accounting function.
1. Finance Manager
You will be accountable for management reporting and financial analysis for a regional portfolio. You will provide explanation of variances and key performance drivers, coordinate the consolidation of results across APAC for reporting purposes and monthly and quarterly business review presentations. You will participate in forecasting processes, and support in planning and implementing new business initiatives. You will craft and provide insightful analysis to support business unit leaders in identifying commercial and financial improvement opportunities.
This role reports to the business unit leader and works closely with the Sales/ Marketing/ Supply Chain leader on budgeting and financial planning.
Responsibilities of the role
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; supervising variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Conduct financial analysis to influence business decisions & strategies to drive long-term value creation
- Championing productivity via cost analysis process by recommending actions to address optimization opportunities
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data to ensure accurate accounting and financial reporting
- Increases efficiency by developing or implementing automated solutions & processes
- Experience in consumer goods industry and/or eCommerce/digital would be beneficial
2. Plant Finance Manager
As a Plant Finance Manager, you will play a meaningful role leading the financial planning, loss analysis and stewardship of a highly capable manufacturing site. You will operate independently and play a leadership role partnering with the Plant Manager to enable delivery of short-term goals while setting strategic direction for the mid to longer term. You will find tight-knit collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions.
This role reports to the Plant Finance Leader and works closely with the in-plant leader on budgeting and financial planning.
Responsibilities of the role
- Lead in monthly regional product supply financial forecast, actual proofing, and accruals in a high sophisticated accounting environment;
- Provide financial leadership to key business partners in RBU, SMO across multi-functional teams
- Lead in cross country-category loss analysis to deliver net savings and drive competitive cost structure to fuel profitable growth for the business;
- Lead financial analysis of supply network design projects, collaborating with engineers and product supply leaders;
- Lead in delivering high standards of stewardship in T&W organisation and process workflow
- Increases efficiency by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
How success looks like
- Seen as the trusted advisor to evaluate business issues, anticipant questions and demonstrate excellent analytical skills to optimize investment or handle risk
- Ability to integrate the brand strategy, pricing, consumer positioning and profitability to recommend solutions to identify and deliver business growth opportunities.
- Providing mentorship to junior finance members in the group and guide them in the finance leadership track
- 2-3 years of proven track record in managing high volume P&L budget across a matrix organisation with high level of agility
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance - CPA/MBA preferred.
- Detailed understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Ability to multi-task and work in an exciting fast paced environment.
- Maturity, integrity, and high level of discretion are required.
- Independent worker and analytical problem solver with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve sophisticated problems.
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
- Financial modeling expertise a plus.
- Experience in consumer goods industry and/or eCommerce/digital would be beneficial.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: