Begin a meaningful career right here
Graphic Designer/Manager - Brand Expression/Retail/Packaging
We are seeking a passionate creative Graphic Designer to join our growing team of beauty care designers. You will need extensive expertise in the relevant design software to bring new concepts and products to life. You will be tasked to create holistic, emphatic solutions for beauty users and embrace emerging technologies to deliver holistic experiences for consumers.
Candidates should be capable of translating business needs into creative briefs and convert them seamlessly into design executions. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how beauty brands work, and be comfortable working within a corporate environment within a multi-function team. Applicants with experience working with design and Advertising agencies will be given prime consideration.
Proficiency in Japanese language and market knowledge of Japan as the role requires local consumer understanding to develop brand equity for Japan Market.
Scope of Work
Visually bring to life the creative brand expression across diverse including:
- Visual Identity Design
- Retail Design
- External Events
1. Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or similar discipline
2. Highly proficient in graphic/creative design programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and reasonable fluency in Microsoft office programs (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
3. A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence, problem solving and technical mastery:
- Good eye for beauty from craft to execution
- Strong in creative storytelling
- Good collaboration skills
- Fast learner with can-do attitude
4. A case study that demonstrates your understanding of the design process is essential.
5. Strong design mastery and ability to solve problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio with 2-5 years industry experience.
6. Ability to manage timelines and various projects
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: