GRAPHIC DESIGNER/MANAGER - BRAND
- Packaging & Brand Architecture Development
- Visual Identity Implementation
- Visuals for advertising and digital
- Candidates must have a high-quality hand sketch skills (demonstrated within the portfolio).
- Great eye for aesthetics
- Strong skills in creative storytelling
- High collaboration in a multifunctional environment and being process oriented.
- High capacity to interact in simultaneous projects with stretched timelines and handle business tensions.
- Strategic thinking and ability to solve problems using design skills.
- Eager to learn with can-do attitude
- Attracted to a Corporate environment to growth and develop a long-term career.
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or a similar discipline.
- Highly proficient in graphic/creative design programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator) and reasonable fluency in Microsoft office programs (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence, problem solving and technical mastery. A case study that demonstrates the understanding of the design process is essential.
- Previous work experience will be ideal but is not a limitation to apply if the newly graduated candidate possesses a strong portfolio.
- High communication skills in English (oral and verbal), Chinese and Japanese are a plus
- Open to both fresh grads and candidates with 1-5 years of relevant experience (prior experience working on FMCG brands is a plus)
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: