Begin a meaningful career right here
Would you like a meaningful career where you can make a daily difference to the organization and colleagues around you? A career as a P&G Human Resources Specialist will provide the opportunity to develop deep knowledge and skillsets in 1 or more HR fields (e.g. Recruiting, Learning & Development, HR Operations, HR Services and Solutions, Employee engagement, Employee relations, HR Administration etc). If you enjoy working and communicating across a breadth of geographies with multi-functional teams, a career in HR will be a good fit for you!
You will start your career in one of our business units and report to an HR Director. This role will be situated in our General office or Innovation centre.
How Success Looks Like
In HR, you will partner with your various leaders in the execution of strategies to deliver business and organizational priorities; through engagement, assessment, design, transformation and operations. You will handle and use HR tools and resources in order to build organizational capability while being an employee champion. You are someone who is proactive, agile and has a growth mind set.
• Execute daily HR activities to support smooth site operations, in line with global and local market laws and guidelines
• Lead or assist with HR tools, systems, policies and process changes
• Create or prepare dashboards, reports, analysis, training materials, communication materials, assets, toolkits or job aids
• Plan and assist with logistics, communication, documentation, expensing and administrative support for local and regional employee and HR-related events, visits, trainings, teambuilding, and other activities.
• Collaborate closely with external partners (e.g. government-related entities, external organisations, candidates, vendors, suppliers, visitors) while upholding P&G reputation and brand equity.
• Support internal P&G colleagues whilst creating a good employee moment of truth.
• Bring key takeaways from the external market, that will transform or create a meaningful impact to the HR Function and the organization as a whole.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: