The HR Specialist is a member of our SG Site HR team and contributes to the overall Mission of the HR practice and objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Site HR operations such as:
- Create, review and operationalize all the people related policies, operational procedures and systems. Update and improve SOPs as per internal & external changes.
- First point of contact for HR BAMs in case of any policy related queries.
- Employee Data analysis and management to ensure compliance with Government policies and immigration requirements.
- Ensuring timely response to Government surveys and other statutory compliance requests.
- Liaising with external partners and vendors on employee benefits program implementation.
- Managing Employee Communication drumbeat via the Site Newsletter.
- Administrative support for employee benefit programs under Vibrant Living.
- Other projects as assigned from time to time.
- Strong analytical skills - analyze data, make connections and propose solutions to resolve issues.
- Strong operational discipline – effectively manage time and resources to deliver on critical outcomes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – effectively communicate ideas to internal and external stakeholders of various backgrounds and levels.
- Excellent administrative skills – ability to plan, organize, and execute with strong attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Excellent collaboration skills – being pro-active, able to effectively work with both internal & external partners.
- Ability to develop technical mastery in complex processes and technical applications used in P&G HR operations.
- High integrity and confidentiality, Role model P&G PVPs.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.SAP HR is a plus.
- Tertiary qualifications at the minimum.University graduate would be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in HR field; ideally with a large company or MNC.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: