Human Resources - Associate Manager, Talent Acquisition APAC
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Talent Acquisition professional to lead the mid-hire recruitment for APAC region. On top of the generic TA activities, this individual will have the opportunity to provide strategic consultation to the business at country/regional/global levels, set up new processes, and inspire stakeholders across in order to bring P&G’s in-house TA capability to the next level.
Build capability and own end-to-end Talent Acquisition activity stream in APAC around:
- Off-Campus Experienced Hires (forecasted to go as high as 40% in the region), including definition of sourcing strategy for experienced hires for the region
- Interviewer Capability and Management – to formalize the structure of interviewer performance and capability management which is key to ensuring high quality of hiring.
- Flow to work – Regional TA SPOC for any ad-hoc business initiatives (e.g. M&A/Divestiture TA support)
- Experienced Hires Lead: Build capability in APAC around sourcing and attraction of experienced hires, Put in place clear sourcing and attraction strategy around experienced hiring, Own the Experienced Hires selection and sourcing processes/systems (incl. LinkedIn, Selection Process, Global/Regional Recruiting Agencies, etc.)
- Talent Acquisition Quality Governance: Build capability of APAC interviewers to ensure top-notch and calibrated interviewer capability in selecting the best hires for APAC, Put in place an “interviewers’ performance management” system, Work with Functions/Market TA/BU HRs to ensure interview standard and administration across APAC are consistent, Create recognition system for our interviewers.
- Flow-to-work Delivery Excellence: Support Talent Acquisition regional needs as and when a divestiture/M&A transaction is ongoing, Provide capacity support to help with sourcing of experienced hires in key critical roles as defined by the region, etc.
- Experience in Talent Acquisition operations is a must; external experience in recruitment is a plus.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Project management with strong follow through skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Leadership – Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a “start-up” like environment.The candidate will play a big part in fine tuning this new role and identifying the right sourcing and attraction strategy for the region when it comes to experienced hiring and step changing our interviewer capability.
- Ability to engage and understand diverse market needs and translate them into clear choices for the region.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: