BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT INTERN - P&G SUMMER 2022
As an HR Management intern with P&G, you will have business responsibilities from Day 1, and get hands-on experience of working in the #1 Multinational FMCG company.
You could be doing projects as a Business Unit HR, Function HR, Product Supply HR, or in Talent, and take on responsibilities that will make you grow the business and the organization in APAC. We seek your creative input and fresh perspectives to lead organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvement.
This is not your typical HR role – you are empowered with truly meaningful projects to work on. Your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits and compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
Empowerment as of Day 1 – You will be part of the regional HR Team who shares your creative ideas and perspectives
Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and respectful work environment – Placing employees are at the core of our work, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will lead 1 or more projects that is linked to your functional, organizational unit, or site strategic objectives
- You will deliver the expected output of these projects by the end of your internship period (e.g. a report, an analysis, a presentation, a toolkit, an event etc), and dedicatedly source for the required resources to complete them
- You will execute any required research, information-gathering, logistics through the appropriate channels
- You will manage any project budgets, costs, expenses in line with P&G stewardship policies
- You will collaborate with a diverse group of employees from different functions and departments in a professional manner
- You will liaise with any external partners (e.g. government-related entities, external organizations, candidates, vendors, suppliers, visitors) while upholding P&G reputation and brand equity.
- You will participate in internship onboarding programs, training programs, site visits, business meetings and events, networking activities
- You will lead and/or participate in ad-hoc intern organizational projects and events (e.g. employer branding, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, intern graduation celebrations etc.)
- Strong leadership skills in past experiences across work or studies
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- A love for solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Knows how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Enjoys working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- You are a penultimate year student graduating in or between December 2022 - June 2023
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: