Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Specialist
Human Resources Specialist
A career as a P&G Human Resources Specialist will provide the opportunity to develop deep knowledge and skillsets in 1 or more HR fields (e.g. Talent Practice, HR Operations, HR Services and Solutions, Vibrant Living, Site Policies, HR Administration, Plant). Your work might span across local or regional scopes and projects.
You will report to the Plant Senior HR Manager, and support the Pioneer Plant manufacturing team, and be based at our Singapore Pioneer Plant.
How Success Looks Like
In HR, you will partner with your Plant multi-functional team in the execution of strategies to deliver business and organizational objectives; through assessment, design, transition, and work process improvements. You will manage and use HR tools and resources in order to create organizational capability while being an employee champion. You are someone who is proactive and can execute with excellence.
- Execute daily HR activities to support smooth Plant operations, in line with global and local market laws and guidelines
- Ensure timely and accurate HR-related data entry and documentation (both online and offline) for processing and compliance (both internal and external) requirements
- Create or prepare reports, analysis, training materials, communication materials, assets, toolkits or job aids
- Lead or assist with HR tools, systems, and process changes
- Liaise with external stakeholders (e.g. government-related entities, external organisations, candidates, vendors, suppliers, visitors) while upholding P&G reputation and brand equity.
- Liaise with internal P&G stakeholders to ensure accuracy and good employee experience.
- Plan and assist with logistics, communication, documentation, expensing and administrative support for local and regional HR-related events, visits, trainings, teambuilding, and other activities.
- Staying up-to-date with market landscape changes, and making changes to HR processes accordingly.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree with 1-2 years of HR experience, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Candidates who have worked in a plant or manufacturing environment would have an advantage
- Strong Collaboration and Communication skills
- Strong Leadership and Interpersonal skills
- Willing to be based in our Singapore Pioneer Plant located in Tuas
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: