Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Marketing Technologist
Are you a technologically savvy professional with a deep understanding of data and analytics? Do you have the strategic mindset to transition raw data into actionable insights and compelling marketing plans and campaigns?
We are looking for people with strong technical skills that can be applied in our digital business programs to enable our brands to successfully execute DTC, CRM, eCommerce, Search and Media performance marketing programs. You will be a critical enabler at the intersection of marketing, data, and analytics where technical expertise and strategic mindset are the key to success. You are part strategist, part creative director, part technology leader, and part teacher.
IT at P&G
This function is where business, innovation and technology integrates as one. You are a diverse business leader with deep IT expertise. You might develop groundbreaking IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our shared services organization, to drive the business ahead. With non-stop innovation and new technologies, you can further cultivate continuous learning and growth as an IT professional.
Your career in IT builds leadership and influence skills, breadth and depth in 4 main discipline areas: Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, and Security & Risk.
You are equally adept at marketing and technology to help organizations with the tools of modern marketing needed to engage today’s digitally savvy and always on consumers and customers. We focus on delivering superior products and services to a variety of professional users. In this context, on a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
- Work with business teams to build and execute plans to win in ecommerce and establish a very strong Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) capability
- Execute hands on keyboard digital media, programmatic media, paid search buying, analysis and optimization of entire path to purchase
- Deliver real time insights and business transformation opportunities that improve our key measures, and optimize digital/ecommerce operationsBe the go to trusted leader, influencer and practitioner to deliver Digital/ecommerce results to your respective category and region.
- Drive and deliver customer-centric data strategy, ensuring the right set of technological and architectural choices leading to data integration, activation/execution, sufficiency and enrichment
- Break down silos and build a single unifying view that enables us to put customers at the center of our programs and engage them seamlessly across all touch points
- Lead and communicate effectively across functional and agency team members to align plans, solve problems, and deliver results.
- Championing greater experimentation and more-agile management of new capabilities by being externally in touch with industry trends.
- Facilitate and prioritize technology requests from marketing, translating between technical and marketing requirements and making sure that marketing’s systems adhere to IT policies including cybersecurity and privacy mandates
- You are experienced across key marketing IT areas, including Digital/e-Commerce Domain Knowledge, this includes Direct to Consumer Selling, eCommerce, (CRM), Search (SEM, SEO, Analytics), Web/Mobile Digital Presence & Traffic Generation, Social Insights and Analytics,
- Content Management. You are an expert at data management and analytics with extensive use of various tools and applications that allow you to access, organize, manipulate, and mine data as well as display and communicate insights.You also have a good foundational understanding of consumer privacy and Cyber Security.
- You are a fast learner and can work collaboratively across functions.
- You are disciplined in your execution and comfortable leading digital thinking within your category or regional organization.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research or Statistics
- 2+ years relevant marketing technologist experience
- Very strong hands-on experience in ecommerce, Digital Media & Programmatic Media Buying
- Experience working/ analyzing across social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Search
- Great verbal and written communication skills – experience in interacting with multi-functional colleagues and clients
- Ability to execute with excellence against very stretch deadlines and operate in a very flexible environment
- Strong Analytics skills including tools such as KNIME, Python, Power BI, and Tableau
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite of tools including Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Strong experience in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Ads
- Experience working/analyzing a Direct to Consumer Selling business, understanding the Life Time Value (LTV) of a consumer, along with understanding DTC platforms such as Salesforce and BigCommerce
- Experience working in eCommerce, understanding online fundamentals needed to win with Brick & Click and Pure Play partners
- Experience with (CRM) to win the shopper path to purchase and leverage data to deliver precision marketing to optimize consumer engagement and LTV
- Experience with using data as a strategic choice for the business to identify use cases to build the business and fill gaps in data, processes, and systems to realize the value
- Certification related to digital marketing, such as the Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: