Begin a meaningful career right here
Manager, Supply Chain
Do you want a career in P&G Product Supply, which exposes you to different parts of the P&G supply chain, as well as the rest of the company, giving you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill sets? The kinds of assignments you will be rotated through range from demand and supply planning, initiative design and delivery, manufacturing, engineering design and delivery, procurement, initiatives operations etc. Through these diverse experiences, you will get a comprehensive understanding of the various dimensions of P&G's business operations. We provide global career path opportunities, where you will work in various parts of the world and on businesses that span multiple countries!
You will report to a Product Supply Manager or Senior Manager, and work in a multi-functional team. You might have responsibility over regional or global markets. Your career will begin in either of these roles:
• Supply Planning Manager - responsible for ensuring that the supply is able to meet the demand
• Demand Planning Manager - responsible for developing the volume forecast which guides business and production plans.
• Innovation Leader - responsible for driving initiatives, programs, and projects across multi-functional teams
• Initiatives Operations Leader - responsible for ensuring that the product is available for initiatives at the right time, right quality and right quantity
• Procurement or Purchasing Manager - responsible for raw materials and managing our suppliers
• Engineering or Technical Manager - responsible for our engineering/capital projects or plant and production operations
• Deliver successful innovation programs which drive total brand penetration / category growth.
• Lead innovation programs based on commercial/technical learning plan and success criteria.
• Contribute to and provide leadership for inventory reduction strategies
• Relentlessly drive operational excellence within the standard work processes.
• Identify, prioritize and eliminate process losses across the supply network
• Build process capability & control and define equipment standards
• Work with internal P&G partners and manage supplier companies to develop and execute commercial and technical agreements that will best meet our business needs
• Identify and interpret new and emerging requirements that will affect future sourcing strategies
• Engineering - source equipment and build new sites, to support P&G’s productivity improvements and business expansion.
• Partner with Physical Distribution to manage the Transportation & Warehousing of our products with a cost effective and agile supply network
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: