BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Market Demand Planner
As a Demand Planning Manager, you will be responsible for developing volume forecasts to guide business and production plans.
You will be working in the Planning Service Center (PSC) in Singapore, reporting to a Demand Planning Senior Manager and will be collaborating with multi-functional teams across Asia Pacific markets.
What Success Looks Like
You will lead, impact, and contribute to the success of your assigned market and/or product categories by being both ‘art’ and ‘science’ driven to deliver actionable volume forecasts to Supply Planning and Finance teams to enable best-in-class service, optimal inventory levels, & optimal cost.
- Leverage market dynamics and latest marketing / supply plans to create proposals for future shipment (sales) forecasts.
- Generate volume forecasts by evaluating historical shipment patterns, use experience and statistical knowledge to determine future forecast patterns.
- Apply consistent principles to forecasts while reducing non-value-added modifications
- Validate forecasts using the latest methodology - forecast reasonability, consumptions modelling and market share projection.
- Deliver real-time forecast adjustments line with dynamic supply chain scenarios and communicating projections in line with operating strategy.
- Collaborate with market operations on cost and feasibility assessments.
- Entry level with 0-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business, Economics, Engineering and Supply Chain Management preferred.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, interpersonal and team skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong leadership capabilities and ability to work optimally in a diverse environment
- Experience with automation tools and data visualization (PowerBI / KNIME / Python) will be an advantage.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: