Begin a meaningful career right here
Marketing Design Specialist (APAC)
Your key purpose is to help us bring to life our brand strategy and communication in a way that will catch the attention of our audience - millennial moms - convince them and make them fall in love with Pampers. You will leas and produce our initiative communication, following our brand guidelines and visual identity. You are responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for web pages, app push messages, email creatives, social media graphics and banner ads. The role scope encompasses Japan, Korea, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and Singapore.
The Marketing Design Specialist reports into the APAC Baby Care Associate Brand Director, and works closely with four regional Associate Brand Managers to help design their respective initiative communication for the region.
How success looks like
- Support the transformation of our CRM and digital Media in Japan by designing static and animated assets to support the brand’s personalized messaging plan. Key expectation will be to constantly optimize based on consumer engagement.
- Design toolkit for Korea initiatives, bringing to life our qualified concepts and ideas and tailoring them to a 100% online business. This will require an understanding of online landscape to optimize conversion of our assets.
- Design campaigns and communication for total APAC e-commerce, optimizing for conversion and helping the brand win in key consumption periods with disruptive campaigns.
- Help transition to the Brand’s new visual identity and campaign by developing a styleguide for app, e-commerce and web assets.
- Support team with designs for internal and external selling requirements to drive sell-in of our campaigns.
Responsibilities of the role
- Produce the design and production for web pages, initiative logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, app push messages, email creatives. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with e-commerce team to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards, to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with Associate Brand Managers to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including image sizing and versioning.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create logos, identity design, customer sell or other similar offline graphics.
- Degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field
- Professional design experience, preferably at a FMCG company or digital agency
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of Photoshop, web design and development principles
- Experience designing e-commerce web pages or advertising
- Growth mindset and agility to operate fast implementation and optimization
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: