BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
MARKETING TECHNOLOGIST MANAGEMENT INTERN - P&G SUMMER 2022
Are you a business-savvy strategic player who, understands technology and wants to be involved with planning, product development, sales and marketing? We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce! A Marketing Technologist who possesses technical skills that can be applied in our digital business programs to enable our brands to successfully DTC, CRM, eCommerce, Search and Media performance marketing programs. Our roles are critical enablers at the intersection of marketing, data, and analytics!
What We Offer
Our internship program allows you to gain practical hands on experience with industry leading analytical tools and technologies, all while receiving daily coaching and mentoring from our hardworking and passionate marketing technology professionals. Your passion for marketing technology will be nurtured by our culture of continuous learning and growth.
Internship Projects Typically Revolve Around The Following
- Delivering real time insights and business transformation opportunities and optimize digital operations across our brands
- Drive and deliver consumer-centric data strategy
- Acting as a bridge builder between commercial and technical teams
- Communicating effectively across team members to align plans and solve problems
- You are a penultimate year student graduating in Dec 2022 or May 2023
- You’re a business and technical leader with strong academic results in a BS or MS/MBA in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research, Statistics (or like degree).
- Ability to demonstrate technical mastery in the areas of data & analytics and application development which can be applied to complex business challenges with a "can-do" attitude
- Passion for both marketing and technology with dedication to continuous learning and growth
- Drive for success and take pride in executing with excellence
- Strong collaborator and thought leader
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to demonstrate storytelling to influence decisions
- Proven capability to handle multiple priorities and to work in a dynamic, constantly-changing field
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite of tools
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: