Begin a meaningful career right here
Materials Supply Analyst
The Materials Supply Analyst is responsible for a designated number (10-20) of suppliers that have higher levels of complexity. You will be accountable for building base capability of these suppliers. This includes leading the Site Level Execution Agreements (SLEA) process, developing and aligning Supplier Action plans, developing and optimizing supplier capability to meet inventory glide paths, and executing material changes associated with initiatives and cost savings projects. You have the primary responsibility for holding the Supplier accountable when P&G experiences a missed expectation of the Supplier’s performance and confirms resolution to root cause. You will communicate on behalf of P&G from an operational perspective and is a full partner with Sourcing who owns the commercial relationship. You also own scorecards, Supplier Schedule Performance (SSP) measure, and execution of systems per the Global Standard Design. It is also expected that if there are improvements required, the MSM Analyst works with the Regional Process Owner for testing and recommendations for the Global Process change.
This role reports to the Purchasing Manager and will be part of the APAC Fabricare Business Unit purchasing team supporting the region.
How Success Looks Like
The Materials Supply Analyst is an experienced leader able to collate and analyze data, influence suppliers, and lead resolution of root cause. This resource should have experience leading multifunctional teams and developing clear action plans. Business knowledge is important to know the criticality of certain materials, potential material machine interaction to insure technical or site resources are involved in problem solving. The Materials Supply Analyst will need to be expert in Logistics, CSP-BW, and connectivity.
Responsibilities of the role
- Hold suppliers accountable to expectations of SLEA and Action Plans.
- Lead Site SLEA development. This includes insuring all multifunctional parameters: Quality, Initiatives, Planning, Plant Operations.
- Partner with Purchases in the decision to put any suppliers on probation for repeated offences and conversely provide positive support for the Purchases Supplier Performance System.
- Analyze Supply Chain data and review supplier scorecards to determine corrective action.
- Lead regular (usually monthly) Supplier Reviews.
- Lead development of supplier capability inventory glide paths and optimization of non-performing inventory.
- Lead the Material launch and change process and establish initial supplier capabilities.
- Own Material Registration and Tracking of all changes with the supplier. This Includes Total Delivery Cost projects, Initiatives, new supplier plant qualifications, and new P&G Qualifications.
- Lead Supplier Logistics Commissioning/Qualification/Verification
- Provide supplier capacity analysis and Rough Cut Capacity Plan (RCCP) confirmation.
- Confirm Risk/Business Continuity Plans (BCP’s) are in place.
- Proficiency in excel analysis and data analytical skills, comfortable working with numbers and data
- 2-4 years of working experience in raw materials planning or supplier management roles
- Industry experience in materials such as surfactant and other minerals is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable engaging external vendors and suppliers across different markets in the region
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: