Begin a meaningful career right here
Materials Supply Analyst
Overview of the Job
Are you a specialist in materials supply management? This job is responsible for a designated number (10-20) of suppliers that have higher levels of complexity. You will be accountable for building base capability of these suppliers. This includes leading the Site Level Execution Agreements (SLEA) process, developing and aligning Supplier Action plans, developing and optimizing supplier capability to meet inventory glide paths, and executing material changes associated with initiatives and cost savings projects.
This role reports to the Group Purchasing Manager and will be part of the AMA Fabric Care or Global SK-II Business Unit purchasing team supporting the region.
What Success Looks Like
The Materials Supply Analyst is a specialist able to collate and analyze data, troubleshoot misses, and influence suppliers. You can lead multi-functional teams and develop clear action plans. Business knowledge is important to know the criticality of certain materials, potential material machine interaction to insure technical or site resources are involved in problem solving. You also own scorecards, Supplier Schedule Performance (SSP) measure, and execution of systems per the Global Standard Design. It is also expected that if there are improvements required, you work with the Regional Process Owner for testing and recommendations for the Global Process change.
Responsibilities of the role
• Hold suppliers accountable to expectations of SLEA and Action Plans; hold regular supplier reviews
• Analyze Supply Chain data and review supplier scorecards to determine corrective action.
• Lead Site SLEA development. This includes insuring all multifunctional parameters: Quality, Initiatives, Planning, Plant Operations.
• Lead development of supplier capability inventory glide paths and optimization of non-performing inventory.
• Own Material Registration and Tracking of all changes with the supplier. This Includes Total Delivery Cost projects, Initiatives, new supplier plant qualifications, and new P&G Qualifications.
• Lead Supplier Logistics Commissioning/Qualification/Verification
• Provide supplier capacity analysis and Rough Cut Capacity Plan (RCCP) confirmation.
• Confirm Risk/Business Continuity Plans (BCP’s) are in place.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: