BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Materials Supply Analyst
Overview of the Job
Are you a specialist in materials supply management and excited to join a dynamic environment? This job is responsible for a designated number (5-10) of suppliers and several packaging materials. You will be accountable for building base capability of these suppliers and planning for appropriate material capacities. This includes leading the Site Level Execution Agreements (SLEA) process, developing, and aligning supplier action plans, improving supplier capability to meet inventory glide paths, and executing material changes associated with initiatives and cost savings projects.
This role reports to a Senior Manager and will be part of the AMA Fabric & Home Care Sector Business Unit purchasing team supporting the region. You will working closely with different supply chain and technical functions.
What Success Looks Like
The Materials Supply Analyst is a specialist who is able to collate and analyze data, including material capacity planning, troubleshoots misses, and influences suppliers. You will lead multi-functional teams' action plans as well as projects with suppliers. Business and organization knowledge is important to know the criticality of certain materials and to ensure multi-functional resources are involved in problem solving. You own supplier scorecards in collaboration with buyers and technical leaders. It is also expected that if there are process improvements required, you work with the process owners for testing and recommendations for changes.
Responsibilities of the role
- Lead the short- and long-term capacity analysis for a portfolio of multiple materials.
- Hold suppliers accountable to expectations on service agreements; hold regular supplier reviews.
- Analyze Supply Chain data and review supplier scorecards to determine continuous improvement in service and supply chain agility.
- Lead development of suppliers’ capability to hit inventory glide paths and optimization of non-performing inventory.
- Own the delivery of projects that require changes in supply chains e.g. supplier allocation change. This includes new product launches (initiatives), cost saving projects, new supplier qualifications etc.
- Develop and execute Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) with suppliers.
- Minimum Bachelor Diploma or Degree with background/skills in Engineering ; Supply Chain/Logistics ; Business or Information Technology/Computer Science.
- 0-4 years of working experience in materials planning or supplier management roles preferred.
- Proficiency in excel analysis and data analytical skills, comfortable working with numbers and data.
- Excellent communication skills as the role requires internal and external engagement across the region.
- Comfortable with complexity and fast pace environment. Strong bias for action.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: