Begin a meaningful career right here
The P&G eBusiness team seeks a Media Specialist with experience in media buying, planning and implementation. We’re looking for someone who has experience in media execution specifically within the eCommerce/performance marketing area. You should have had experience in running campaigns in the eCommerce sector either for brands or for eRetailers directly. We work in a fast-paced environment, so that you should be able to start fast as soon as we bring on a new project.
Strategy & Planning
- Overall strategy for eComm media: Always-on presence vs. Promo/KCP only, conversion vs. traffic campaign mix, P&G vs. brand mix, audience segmentation across brands from a consumer standpoint
- Platform recommendation and cost allocations based on different objectives
- Advertisement format recommendation
- Negotiate with eRetailers to buy banner placements onsite
Media Plan Implementation, Optimization
- Implement aligned plans in each platform
- Optimize results daily vs. targets
- Work with eRetailers and agencies in the event of any data request/discrepancy
- Weekly report of progress vs. pre-aligned critical metrics
- Monthly analysis and insights including media performance vs. total traffic and sales (to be shared during existing market review drumbeat)
- Track spends vs. budget
- Will attend monthly drumbeats (market review and operations meeting, by country) to enable smoother sharing of performance and be part of planning/recommendation
- Lead communication with agencies and eRetailers to ensure data accuracy regarding media campaigns
- Lead raising of POs and invoicing of actual spends
- All campaigns to be implemented in 5 days upon receiving brief. During key events, campaign changes to be made asap.
What we offer you: Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day Mentoring from your manager - Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
Just so you know: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About P&G: For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®, Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: