MKTG - Assistant Brand Manager - Singapore
- Achieving Brand goals through the development of key strategies
- Analyzing consumer research to develop key brand insights
- Defining and sustaining the Brand’s equity
- Developing winning concepts and copy strategies
- Innovating on digital marketing at a global level
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You have complete ownership of your brand from the beginning. You will also have other projects and responsibilities as you expand your impact on the business.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A strong pedigree - The majority of our General Managers and CEOs come through Brand Management.
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s, preferably with some business focus)
- Proficiency in Chinese language and market knowledge of Greater China as the role requires local consumer understanding to develop brand equity and marketing strategies for Greater China Market.
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths in strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: