Begin a meaningful career right here
MKTG - Assistant Brand Manager - Singapore
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born! Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of
the following areas:
1. When they learn about our product
2. When they choose to buy the product
3. When they use the product at home
We are looking for the world's best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss". Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total
business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation. Our Assistant Brand Managers need to work regularly across
functions to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow
your brand profitably.
Together, we'll continue to create leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers every
single day. Pretty cool, right?
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your
impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal
training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual
and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A strong pedigree - The majority of our General Managers and CEOs come through Brand Management
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will have opportunity to work on brands, driving the business results. You will engage
with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top
strategies for your brand's success.
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your
leadership. You will need to derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for
As your skills increase, you can expect to advance in roles with increased responsibilities. Overall, we want people who aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
We want someone with:
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s is fine, preferably with some business focus)
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
- Proficiency in Japanese language and market knowledge of Japan as the role requires local consumer understanding to develop brand equity and marketing strategies for Japan Market.
Keep in mind:
Pay is based on experience and capability. You will be expected to be able to move/relocate throughout your career
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: