Begin a meaningful career right here
MKTG - Assistant Brand Manager - Singapore
- Achieving Brand goals through the development of key strategies
- Analyzing consumer research to develop key brand insights
- Defining and sustaining the Brand’s equity
- Developing winning concepts and copy strategies
- Innovating on digital marketing at a global level
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You have complete ownership of your brand from the beginning. You will also have other projects and responsibilities as you expand your impact on the business.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A strong pedigree - The majority of our General Managers and CEOs come through Brand Management.
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s, preferably with some business focus)
- Proficiency in Chinese language and market knowledge of Greater China as the role requires local consumer understanding to develop brand equity and marketing strategies for Greater China Market.
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths in strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: